Friday, February 22, 2013

Minty Trend: Mint Green

As you guys know from the title of my blog and color choices, mint green is one of my favorite colors (along with purple). So I decided to do something a bit more fun today. Mint green is a hot color trend for Spring 2013 and I wanted to share a few items that would look great in your wardrobe for the upcoming season. Let me know what you think.


1. Mint Green Polka Dot Silk Dress by Tara Jarmon $441
It's a bit pricey if your a fashionista on a budget like me, but its a classic silohuette and print that can be worn in the years to come. You can add a blazer or cardigan to mature this fun, and flirty look.

2. Marlenee sandals in Mint Green by Steve Madden $100
I adore the simple style of this shoe. This fresh pop of color can make a pair of jeans and and white t-shirt look good.

3. Mint Saffiano Leather Rider Bag by Loeffler Randall $495
Also another pricey buy, but you can always keep an eye out for a sale. I love that this handbag is so structured and clean. The detail on the front and back keeps it youthful.

4. House of Harlow 1960 Pyramid Station Necklace in Mint Green  $75
How cute is this necklace? It's a statement piece without being too overbearing. I love most of Nicole Richie's jewelry, she can do no wrong in my eyes.

5. Sequin Enamel Hinge Bangle from Bloomingdale's. This is such a fun piece of jewelry and it retails for $25. You can spice up your arm party by adding this bangle with your bracelets and/or watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment