Monday, January 14, 2013

Minty News: My Golden Globes Picks

Hey Guys and Gals! Did you have a great weekend? My weekend was pretty mellow filled with new beginnings. How about the Golden Globes, did you get a chance to watch? Here are my favorite picks from last night. The always beautiful Ann Hathaway in Chanel Haute couture. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Louis Vuitton looking amazing, I swear they're one of my favorite hollywood couple. 

 Here is the adorable Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen, I love that she always stays true to herself. Lucy Liu is looking gorgeous in one of my favorite designer's Carolina Herrera.
 Okay... so if your on any social network sites I'm sure you've seen Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad haute couture. She looks really beautiful, she's fit and curvy in all the right places, just stunning, but I kind of wish she wore something else, it's typical JLO to me. But nonetheless she stole the show and won without winning an award. Also congrats to an amazing actor Don Cheadle for winning Best Actor in a comedy Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment