Saturday, January 5, 2013

Minty Read: Letter's to a Young Sister

Hey guys and gals! I hope you had a wonderful new year!!

For the past few years I have not been fond of making new years resolutions. I'd rather just make changes in my life that would benefit me in the long run through out the year. Honestly, "honesty" is my key to greatness. It's something I've been working on, because I feel like once your are honest with yourself and other people you will be free and at peace without burden. 

Another goal I have is to read more often, and expand my mind. I used to love reading books, but then I would just slack off. Right now I am reading 'Letters to a Young Sister' by Hill Harper. I remembered while searching for book recommendations that I wanted to read it back in 2008. So that is what I'm doing. So far, so good! I'll let you know how I feel about the book once completed, and always remember that it's Minty (fresh) to read. Haha ;) How about you? Do you read a lot? Any book recommendations for me?

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!




No comments:

Post a Comment